Author Topic: Structured keywords panel always on top behaviour  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Graham1

• View Profile
Structured keywords panel always on top behaviour
« on: September 01, 2018, 02:17:22 AM »
In an old thread (March) the issue of the Structured keywords panel being always on top (not only in PM, but over other applications) in Windows 10 was raised.  At that time, the response was:

I'll test later this morning on Windows and if I can reproduce the problem then I should be able to fix it.

This does not seem to have been fixed and I wonder whether there are any plans to do so?

I have been using the structured keywords panel more.  I have previously requested a word and character count.  The reason I have encountered the problem is that I have been copying the keywords from the structured keywords panel after I have edited them to my liking, and pasting them into a text editor which does have a word and character count, but the always-on-top behaviour of the structured keywords panel means that it gets in the way of my text editor.  It would be great if this behaviour could be modified.  Non auto-dismiss within PM is great, but being in front of other running applications seems like a mistake, and is not standard behaviour.

Graham