Author Topic: HTML Export folder location Mac OS  (Read 1838 times)

Offline pmagi

• View Profile
HTML Export folder location Mac OS
« on: September 05, 2018, 12:48:04 PM »
Hi I have made a custom HTML template, its a modified version of PM-Classic so I called it PM-Classoc-Mod, with some changed HTML code and icon files etc. On a PC I know where to put this on a new computer, but where should it go on a Mac?
Rgds
Petter

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: HTML Export folder location Mac OS
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 12:50:00 PM »
http://wiki.camerabits.com/en/index.php/User_Manual_Flat_View#Files_Preferences

Location of User Templates: These settings allow you to choose a folder where your custom templates are stored on your system. The Export dialog, HTML Template Exporter, and Uploader dialog will look here for additional templates.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline pmagi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 01:24:39 PM »
Hi Kirk,

I looked there and can find export settings etc with the finder trick, but what I am looking for is the folder that keeps the PM Classic files, that is, the built in template files...(the actual HTML code etc).

Rgds
Petter

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 02:41:07 PM »
I looked there and can find export settings etc with the finder trick, but what I am looking for is the folder that keeps the PM Classic files, that is, the built in template files...(the actual HTML code etc).

They're inside the application package on macOS.  Using the Finder, right-click on the Photo Mechanic application icon and choose "Show Package Contents".  Then in the "Contents" folder find the "builtin_templates" folder and inside that folder are two folders, one named "export" which contains all of the built-in Exporter templates.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline pmagi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 10:34:01 PM »
Ah lovely, thanks! I will put my folder PM_Classic _mod there and hopefully PM will find it...;-)
Rgds
Petter