Author Topic: Version 5.0 Build 19728 - PM crop not showing in Photoshop CC  (Read 2072 times)

Offline judophotos

• View Profile
    • Judophotos
Version 5.0 Build 19728 - PM crop not showing in Photoshop CC
« on: December 18, 2018, 07:20:21 AM »
Hi Kirk,

I downloaded and installed Version 5.0 Build 19728 this morning but now find that the crop I use in PM does not show in the latest version of Photoshop CC.

Is it just me or could there be a conflict between the 2 programmes?

Best rgds,
David

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Version 5.0 Build 19728 - PM crop not showing in Photoshop CC
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 07:47:44 AM »
David,

I downloaded and installed Version 5.0 Build 19728 this morning but now find that the crop I use in PM does not show in the latest version of Photoshop CC.

Is it just me or could there be a conflict between the 2 programmes?

No changes were made to how PM does cropping in build 19728.  What kind of files are you cropping?

-Kirk

Offline judophotos

• View Profile
    • Judophotos
Re: Version 5.0 Build 19728 - PM crop not showing in Photoshop CC
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 02:11:23 PM »
Kirk,
Thanks for the reply.

The problem is mine and coincidental with installing the latest update this morning. Shortly afterwards I started work on some jpeg documents that I copied nearly 3 years ago using my Android mobile. I was then trying to crop them this morning via PM and using Photoshop CC to convert the documents to PDF's.

When I returned this evening and read your response I tried the crop on NEFs and they have worked perfectly each time. I have also tried again to crop the mobile jpegs in PS and it is still the same. So the real problem is cropping the non-DSLR Android jpgs via PM which I have never done in the past.

Sorry to have troubled you Kirk.
David