Author Topic: Problem Title/Object name  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Frank

• View Profile
    • Frank Fitzpatrick Photography
Problem Title/Object name
« on: December 26, 2018, 04:25:08 AM »
I have a number of images which have an entry in the above field which is most often Sotland. When I click on the drop down to the right, often the screen jumps straight to the bottom of the page> I then have to scroll back up to the Title/Object field again to use the pull down. Is there a fox for this?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Problem Title/Object name
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 03:19:14 PM »
Frank,

I have a number of images which have an entry in the above field which is most often Sotland. When I click on the drop down to the right, often the screen jumps straight to the bottom of the page> I then have to scroll back up to the Title/Object field again to use the pull down. Is there a fox for this?

I have never witnessed this behavior before.  What build of PM are you running and what OS are you running it on?  Can you list a set of steps (screenshots are helpful too) that I can follow to reproduce the problem?

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline Frank

• View Profile
    • Frank Fitzpatrick Photography
Re: Problem Title/Object name
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 08:58:06 AM »
Hi Kirk,

Think I have solved the problem. It appears to have been an issue with  my keyboard and mouse which were bothy wireless. I was experiencing other problems especially with banking and banking support thought the wireless keyboard and mouse might be the issue.

Yesterday I purchased a wired keyboard and mouse and PM5 and other software is now behaving itself again.

Thanks for the first class support.