Author Topic: Comment pop-up in PM Classic Gallery Hangs  (Read 2576 times)

Offline bwesthead@solacon.net

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Comment pop-up in PM Classic Gallery Hangs
« on: January 22, 2019, 07:13:04 PM »
First post -- I am a two day old PM user.  Love PM and integration with Lightroom!

Trying to configure PM Classic for client image review.  All is good except in "Review Selection" mode clicking on the comment icon in the tnumbnail lower left corner brings up a semi-transparent dialog box which cannot accept focus from mouse clicks.  The only way to recover is the browser back button.  Comments cannot be entered.

I have been revising the exporter configuration and testing to get what I want.  Some previous configurations produced a working (also transparent) but now I can't find a configuration change that will retore functionallity of the comment pop-up.

Offline Jerry H

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Comment pop-up in PM Classic Gallery Hangs
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 09:44:59 AM »
Trying to configure PM Classic for client image review.  All is good except in "Review Selection" mode clicking on the comment icon in the tnumbnail lower left corner brings up a semi-transparent dialog box which cannot accept focus from mouse clicks.  The only way to recover is the browser back button.  Comments cannot be entered.

It appears that you have found a bug in the PM Classic exporter. We will do our best to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

-Jerry