Author Topic: IPTC fields on Zenfolio details settings  (Read 2971 times)

Offline fotobarone

• View Profile
IPTC fields on Zenfolio details settings
« on: March 21, 2019, 04:51:41 AM »
Hello, i can see that PM6 will be "Zenfolio friendly" again, then maybe i only have to wait, but in the meantime, could someone explain if there's a chance to sync the values of the "Title" and "Alt-attribute" on zenfolio with PM's IPTC info fields? I've tried to put a text in the "Title/Object name" field in PM but it does not show on the Zenfolio details tab, and so the "Alt-attribute", which i'm not sure to which PM IPTC info field could refer to.
For now i can only sync the caption and keywords values.
Thanks.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: IPTC fields on Zenfolio details settings
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 06:13:29 AM »
I'd suggest sending an image to Zenfolio with every field filled in (just put the name of the field in each field) and see if one of them shows up in each of those fields (Title and Alt-attribute).  If none of them work, then Zenfolio isn't pulling that data from any field that PM supports.

-Kirk

Offline fotobarone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 07:42:14 AM »
Thanks Kirk.
I've just found out that the title field value i set in PM is actually well displayed in Zenfolio if i uncheck the option to take it from the filename, but what about the alt-attribute, i mean where is it in the PM  IPTC panel?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 08:05:58 AM »
Thanks Kirk.
I've just found out that the title field value i set in PM is actually well displayed in Zenfolio if i uncheck the option to take it from the filename, but what about the alt-attribute, i mean where is it in the PM  IPTC panel?

I don't know, but I just told you how to find out for yourself in my previous post.

-Kirk