Author Topic: View folders in reverse in 4.5  (Read 6176 times)

Offline vassing

• Newcomer
  • Photojournalist
    • View Profile
    • Morten Vassing│Photojournalist
View folders in reverse in 4.5
« on: April 02, 2007, 12:08:07 PM »
Hello,

Can I switch the sort order in Favorites and Navigator in 4.5 to Sort by reverse.

Morten Vassing

http://vassing.com
Morten Vassing│Photojournalist - COPENHAGEN│Denmark - Nikon D3│MacBook Pro │ Mac OS X (10.8)│PM5

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: View folders in reverse in 4.5
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 12:27:01 PM »
Morten,

Can I switch the sort order in Favorites and Navigator in 4.5 to Sort by reverse.

No, not currently.

-Kirk

Offline vassing

• Newcomer
  • Photojournalist
    • View Profile
    • Morten Vassing│Photojournalist
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 01:43:04 PM »
Morten,

No, not currently.

-Kirk

Kirk,

Since you have otherwise in this forum stated that the Navigator has taken up all you time for this 4.5.1 release and you have still not yet included a switch to reverse the order in Favorites and Navigator, is it safe to assume that it will not happen at all as it is technically unfeasable?

Best,

Morten Vassing

http://vassing.com
Morten Vassing│Photojournalist - COPENHAGEN│Denmark - Nikon D3│MacBook Pro │ Mac OS X (10.8)│PM5

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 01:46:14 PM »
Morten,

No, not currently.
Since you have otherwise in this forum stated that the Navigator has taken up all you time for this 4.5.1 release and you have still not yet included a switch to reverse the order in Favorites and Navigator, is it safe to assume that it will not happen at all as it is technically unfeasable?

It is not technically insurmountable.  We'll likely do it in some future version.

-Kirk