Photo Mechanic > General Discussion

PM6 Dropbox connection error

(1/4) > >>

Matthew:
Great work. This is notably faster - and full screen mode is great too - nice to see PM6 reading all my PM5 settings by default too.

Could I just check one thing regarding Dropbox. I'm getting this error message when trying to link my account. If it's any use I have Business Dropbox account and have tried revoking access on Dropbox and then trying to re-add the account with no luck. Error message is below.

EDIT - Tried this on a second Dropbox account (non professional free account) and error message is the same.

cjpl2003:
Same here
I also have errors in the preferences tab, going from one tab to another I get dialog box 'The Parameter is incorrect' and have to close down by cancelling.
Also UI is taking too long to close dialog box!?

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: cjpl2003 on March 25, 2019, 10:05:49 AM ---I also have errors in the preferences tab, going from one tab to another I get dialog box 'The Parameter is incorrect' and have to close down by cancelling.
Also UI is taking too long to close dialog box!?

--- End quote ---

On the IPTC/XMP preferences, look for the spell check setting and choose one of the languages from the popup menu.

-Kirk

cjpl2003:
Thanks, seems to have fixed the preferences issue
Any update on the Dropbox issue?

Kirk Baker:
We're looking into it.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version