Author Topic: New crop tool  (Read 2877 times)

Offline Eric

• View Profile
New crop tool
« on: March 25, 2019, 11:25:36 AM »
First and foremost I would like to thank you for the new crop tool!!! I have been wanting this for AGES! Would it be possible in a future update to have the preview come up either automatically after the crop is laid down or by double clicking on the area inside the crop?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: New crop tool
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 11:39:48 AM »
Eric,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for the new crop tool!!! I have been wanting this for AGES! Would it be possible in a future update to have the preview come up either automatically after the crop is laid down or by double clicking on the area inside the crop?

Thanks.

Isn't pressing the keyboard shortcut good enough?

-Kirk

Offline Eric

• View Profile
Re: New crop tool
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 01:11:25 PM »
This is going to sound nit-picky but I invite you to do it say 50 times....  mouse is in the right hand... take your hand off the mouse find the "P" on the keyboard.... press it... reach back to locate the mouse and mouse to the next image... rinse and repeat...  you'll see that it's a lot of looking up and down to find a key on the keyboard and the mouse on your desk.  Compare that with never looking down to target a key on a keyboard nor taking you hand off the mouse. Do it 200 times and you'll see the time wasted IMHO.