Author Topic: PM6: Possible to keep preview open after deleting an image?  (Read 2695 times)

Offline kevinc

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
PM6: Possible to keep preview open after deleting an image?
« on: March 26, 2019, 08:21:43 AM »
On Windows, when I am in the preview window and hit DEL to delete the displayed image, PM6 immediately closes the preview window. Is there anyway to remain in the preview window with the next image displayed? It is rather annoying to have to keep re-opening the preview window.

Sorry if this is obvious but I tried searching for an answer in the manual and forums but could not find anything.

Thanks!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM6: Possible to keep preview open after deleting an image?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 08:24:31 AM »
On Windows, when I am in the preview window and hit DEL to delete the displayed image, PM6 immediately closes the preview window. Is there anyway to remain in the preview window with the next image displayed? It is rather annoying to have to keep re-opening the preview window.

Sorry if this is obvious but I tried searching for an answer in the manual and forums but could not find anything.

Thanks!

Sounds like a bug to me.  It shouldn't do that.  I will look into it.

-Kirk

Offline Zeker

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 12:07:25 PM »
I am on a windows 10 PC and having the same issue as original poster, kevinc. This does not happen in PM5.

Offline Indy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 09:02:08 PM »
I'm also on Windows 10 and am seeing an issue with the preview window during file deletion - but mine is slightly different.

When I delete a file the preview window is pushed to the background (behind the main window) - so to continue I have to select it again to bring it to the foreground.