Author Topic: Address pre populated in Set GPS Coordinates: PM6  (Read 2667 times)

Offline MrMyckster

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Address pre populated in Set GPS Coordinates: PM6
« on: March 26, 2019, 08:37:21 AM »
I am confused with the 472 1st Ave, Hillsboro, OR. 97123 that is pre populated in the Set the GPS Coordinates box.

I have the gps in the photograph already and wanted to save the location for future reference with the snapshot lighting bolt button.

Should that be cleared out or is that something I need to delete on every new location?

I thought perhaps the map information would populate the address as well.

Thanks.

Mike

PS. So far there are other things I am trying to figure out like the upload to Facebook that is not working but in general I think the program for a new version is pretty solid.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Address pre populated in Set GPS Coordinates: PM6
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 09:05:06 AM »
Mike,

I am confused with the 472 1st Ave, Hillsboro, OR. 97123 that is pre populated in the Set the GPS Coordinates box.

I have the gps in the photograph already and wanted to save the location for future reference with the snapshot lighting bolt button.

Should that be cleared out or is that something I need to delete on every new location?

I thought perhaps the map information would populate the address as well.

It's just an example.  It has no bearing on what is applied to your image.  It is not saved with your snapshots.  It's just part of that map instance and you can ignore it.

I suppose it could be an empty field, but we wanted to provide an example so users would have an idea of what to enter into it.

-Kirk