Author Topic: Set GPS Coordinates  (Read 2692 times)

Offline rienvanham

• View Profile
Set GPS Coordinates
« on: March 26, 2019, 11:18:10 AM »
Feature request: make the dialog "Set GPS Coordinates" scalable so that much more of the map is visible. Now I have to zoom in and out a lot of the time.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Rien.

Offline Odd Skjaeveland

• View Profile
Re: Set GPS Coordinates
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 05:31:20 AM »
Feature request: make the dialog "Set GPS Coordinates" scalable so that much more of the map is visible.

I will second that request and I add a few more things:

A) Display the current scale value (zoom factor) used for the map. As I zoom in/out, the current scale value must change. Include a Save Scale button to let me save the value as my preferred map scale for future use. Next time the Set GPS Coordinates dialog opens, draw the map using the saved scale value. I will click +/- if I temporarily want a different scale, and I will click Save if I want to save the (new) current scale as my preference.

B) Give me an option to replace the Camera Bits default location (Hillsboro) and map with my own. There is already a setting for the  GPS Home coordinates (and map) that could probably serve as the default location (if not set, fall back to CB default Holsboro)

I do appreciate the new PM 6 feature of having "Set GPS Coordinates..." available in the right click menu.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 05:34:30 AM by Odd Skjaeveland »
--
Odd S.