Photo Mechanic > General Discussion

PM6: Hide non-photo file types?

(1/3) > >>

JeffG:
Just trying the new PM6 release.  In PM5 when I open a contact sheet it only shows me photos which is what I want to work with.  In PM6, I also see .MOV video files but they are blank squares because PM can't render/thumbnail them.  Is there a way to hide non-photo types or configure things to only show certain types in a contact sheet?

Right now my contact sheets are cluttered with a whole bunch of files I can't do anything with.  I see the option to sort by type but that doesn't actually hide them just moves them to a different spot within.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: JeffG on March 31, 2019, 06:27:01 PM ---Just trying the new PM6 release.  In PM5 when I open a contact sheet it only shows me photos which is what I want to work with.  In PM6, I also see .MOV video files but they are blank squares because PM can't render/thumbnail them.  Is there a way to hide non-photo types or configure things to only show certain types in a contact sheet?

Right now my contact sheets are cluttered with a whole bunch of files I can't do anything with.  I see the option to sort by type but that doesn't actually hide them just moves them to a different spot within.

--- End quote ---

What OS are you running?

-Kirk

JeffG:

--- Quote from: Kirk Baker on March 31, 2019, 08:19:09 PM ---What OS are you running?

--- End quote ---

Windows 10 64bit

JeffG:
Kirk, no way to do this I take it then?

Kirk Baker:
Jeff,

If you follow these instructions, videos should appear as thumbnails and previews:

http://docs.camerabits.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2973070-how-to-view-video-thumbnails-and-previews-on-windows

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version