Author Topic: Changing the Color class for "ALL"  (Read 2439 times)

Offline big0mike

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Changing the Color class for "ALL"
« on: March 31, 2019, 08:09:33 PM »
In past versions the last box was light gray with a pattern of screened dots. Easy to discern if that color is on or off. PM6 has a dark gray for all UNcolor tagged images and turning it off makes it black. This makes knowing when you've turned them off a little tricky. I can change the colors of the 8 color tags but don't see a way to change the last color tag for all of them.

Is this possible?

Mike

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Changing the Color class for "ALL"
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 08:21:36 PM »
In past versions the last box was light gray with a pattern of screened dots. Easy to discern if that color is on or off. PM6 has a dark gray for all UNcolor tagged images and turning it off makes it black. This makes knowing when you've turned them off a little tricky. I can change the colors of the 8 color tags but don't see a way to change the last color tag for all of them.

Is this possible?

No, not at this time.

-Kirk

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 03:04:20 PM »
Mike,

I just checked both the macOS and Windows versions and they both draw the dot pattern when the 'none' Color Class is on.

Can you post a screenshot with the last box of the Color Class filter active, please?

Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your JPEG format screenshot.

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline HidB

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 12:06:47 AM »
Mike,

check under preferences / contact sheet, there is a "colour class and 5-star rating background, just pick a lighter grey and the dots re-appear.

DB