Author Topic: Bugfix-release?  (Read 1470 times)

Offline rienvanham

• View Profile
Bugfix-release?
« on: April 02, 2019, 10:02:44 AM »
Hi Kirk,

It seems that there a some serieus bugs in the software and, sorry for my impatience: when may we expect the first "bugfix"-release? Do you have a plan with which frequent you want to release?
At this moment I decided to stop using PM6: due to the change of settings in the controlpanel (from the Neterlands to the UK) PM6 or AcdSee (I used both) ruined the GPS-coordinates of a lot of photo's. I had to do a restore of a backup to fix that.

Off course I know that a version, which is released too soon, still consists of bugs but wouldn't it be great if we help you finding them?

Thanks in advance,

Rien/

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Bugfix-release?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 10:26:14 AM »
Rien,

It seems that there a some serieus bugs in the software and, sorry for my impatience: when may we expect the first "bugfix"-release? Do you have a plan with which frequent you want to release?
At this moment I decided to stop using PM6: due to the change of settings in the controlpanel (from the Neterlands to the UK) PM6 or AcdSee (I used both) ruined the GPS-coordinates of a lot of photo's. I had to do a restore of a backup to fix that.

Off course I know that a version, which is released too soon, still consists of bugs but wouldn't it be great if we help you finding them?

We will have an update to PM6 by the end of this week that addresses a number of issues in the initial release of PM6.  Unfortunately it is unlikely that we'll have a fix for the poor performance some users are experiencing with PM6 and certain OS/hardware combinations.

-Kirk

Offline rienvanham

• View Profile
Re: Bugfix-release?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 11:32:16 PM »
Hi Kirk,

Great! Thank you!