Author Topic: Tiff thumbs not updating?  (Read 1417 times)

Offline manitou22

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Tiff thumbs not updating?
« on: April 04, 2019, 07:17:20 PM »
Hello,

Today I worked on a bunch of tiffs in photoshop and when I was done I opened the folder in PM 6 and they all looked like the original files and didn't update.  At first it scared me because I thought I had lost hours of work but then I realized PM just wasn't showing the current versions.  I restarted and they still looked like the older versions.  Maybe a cache issue?  I then opened PM 5 and they were correct.  Working on a Mac Pro OS 10.11.6, attaching a screenshot with both versions of the shot, the one with the exit sign is in PM 6.

Thank you!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Tiff thumbs not updating?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 08:44:49 PM »
Today I worked on a bunch of tiffs in photoshop and when I was done I opened the folder in PM 6 and they all looked like the original files and didn't update.  At first it scared me because I thought I had lost hours of work but then I realized PM just wasn't showing the current versions.  I restarted and they still looked like the older versions.  Maybe a cache issue?  I then opened PM 5 and they were correct.  Working on a Mac Pro OS 10.11.6, attaching a screenshot with both versions of the shot, the one with the exit sign is in PM 6.

This will be addressed in the first update to PM6.  It will go live tomorrow or Saturday.

-Kirk

Offline manitou22

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Tiff thumbs not updating?
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 08:46:04 PM »
Fantastic!  Thanks Kirk!