Author Topic: PM6 Loupe cursor and deactivation problems  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Eugene

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
PM6 Loupe cursor and deactivation problems
« on: April 06, 2019, 09:56:14 AM »
Hi!

I have two problems with PM6 build 2818:
1. When using a Loupe cursor, there is a problem with pictures of 2000 by 1333 pixels, they are not displayed. The problem disappears if you change the High DPI Display Quality settings to Better (slower) or Standard (fastest). See PM Log in attachment. In the past build this problem was also present.

I recorded a video showing the problem https://yadi.sk/i/ih10ApVmlsSVxQ
Sample images: https://yadi.sk/d/-FRBxd8AN1ZtWA

2. The second problem appeared when I tried to solve the first. I decided to reinstall the Photo Mechanic and check if it would help. When I deactivated the program, I found that the activation counter in my account has not changed. When I reinstalled the program and activated it, I saw that the number of activations had increased and now equals two. For some reason, deactivation did not work correctly. It would be great if you help solve the problem with extra activation.

I am using Photo Mechanic 6 build 2818 (66ae7fc) on MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013, i7 with 8GB RAM and Intel Iris Pro) with macOS Mojave 10.14.4 (18E226).

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english :)

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM6 Loupe cursor and deactivation problems
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 10:01:45 AM »
Thank you for the video and the sample images.  I watched the video, and downloaded the images.  I do not have a solution for you at this time.  We will try to reproduce the problem with our own systems.  If we can reproduce the problem then we can fix it.

-Kirk

Offline Eugene

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: PM6 Loupe cursor and deactivation problems
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 12:21:03 PM »
Thank you, Kirk!
The problem with the Loupe cursor is not very critical. Tell me, please, what to do with the extra activation? For responsible tasks, I prefer to do a clean installation and I am afraid that if the problem recurs, I will not be able to activate Photo Mechanic.