Author Topic: Group select right click to set star rating not working PM 6  (Read 1626 times)

Offline sdwheeler

• Newcomer
  • Photo Mechanic daily user since 2001
    • View Profile
    • Simon Wheeler Photography
Group select right click to set star rating not working PM 6
« on: April 13, 2019, 10:23:03 AM »
If I select a group of photos on a contact sheet then right click and go to rating on the pull down menu the only images that gets its rating changed is the one that was current when the group was selected. It would seem more useful if they would all change. This is the same with color class. Maybe this is the way it is intended to work? I just started using the right click menu.  I checked PM5 and it works the same way so I guess that it is intended. thanks Simon Photo Mechanic Version 6.0, build 2818 (66ae7fc) Mac OS 10.13.6 iMac 27.5 inch

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Group select right click to set star rating not working PM 6
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 11:14:36 AM »
If I select a group of photos on a contact sheet then right click and go to rating on the pull down menu the only images that gets its rating changed is the one that was current when the group was selected. It would seem more useful if they would all change. This is the same with color class. Maybe this is the way it is intended to work? I just started using the right click menu.  I checked PM5 and it works the same way so I guess that it is intended. thanks Simon Photo Mechanic Version 6.0, build 2818 (66ae7fc) Mac OS 10.13.6 iMac 27.5 inch

Hold down the "Modifier Key" (Option on macOS, Shift on Windows) to apply to all items in your selection.

-Kirk