Author Topic: Closed: Problem adding images to a Collection  (Read 4362 times)

Offline boltoch

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Closed: Problem adding images to a Collection
« on: April 23, 2019, 06:28:56 AM »
No problem selecting images in the Browse section.
Open the Collection section, Right click on the Collection - if the Reuse Search Tabs is selected then the sub-menu opens but the selected images disappear as a new Tab is opened.
With Reuse Search Tabs unselected, Right click on the Collection and the sub menu appears briefly and a new tab is opened. The Selected images disappear again.

Using the Mac version.

Thanks
Chris

« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 08:55:41 PM by Kirk Baker »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Problem adding images to a Collection
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 06:52:49 AM »
Chris,

No problem selecting images in the Browse section.
Open the Collection section, Right click on the Collection - if the Reuse Search Tabs is selected then the sub-menu opens but the selected images disappear as a new Tab is opened.
With Reuse Search Tabs unselected, Right click on the Collection and the sub menu appears briefly and a new tab is opened. The Selected images disappear again.

Sounds similar to this problem you filed earlier: http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=12150.0

I expect that they're related.

-Kirk

Offline travis

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 03:57:19 PM »
I'm also unable to find any way to images to a Collection.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 04:27:11 PM »

Did you create some Collection items?  If not, create one and give it a name.  Then select some photos in your contact sheet.  Then right-click on the Collection and choose "Add selected items here".  If your items are not already in your catalog then it will take a little while to get them in the catalog first and then they'll be added to the Collection.  If they're already in the catalog then they'll be added more quickly.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline Warren B

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2019, 07:35:09 AM »

Did you create some Collection items?  If not, create one and give it a name.  Then select some photos in your contact sheet.  Then right-click on the Collection and choose "Add selected items here".  If your items are not already in your catalog then it will take a little while to get them in the catalog first and then they'll be added to the Collection.  If they're already in the catalog then they'll be added more quickly.

HTH,

-Kirk

This does not work here either, Kirk...nothing happens at all.

Warren

Win 10, i7-8086K CPU, 16GB RAM