Photo Mechanic Plus > Feature Requests

Reveal in Folder Path

(1/3) > >>

boltoch:
Edit Feature Request

When using the Organizer, Right click on an image brings up the option to Reveal in Folder Path as well as the Reveal in Finder.

Thanks

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: boltoch on April 24, 2019, 11:03:01 PM ---When using the Organizer, Right click brings up the option to Reveal in Folder Path as well as the Reveal in Finder.

--- End quote ---

Is this a bug report or a feature request?

Thanks,

-Kirk

boltoch:
Hi Kirk

Sorry, feature request.
I’ll amend my original post.

Thanks
Chris

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: boltoch on April 24, 2019, 11:03:01 PM ---Edit Feature Request

When using the Organizer, Right click on an image brings up the option to Reveal in Folder Path as well as the Reveal in Finder.

--- End quote ---

What does it mean to "Reveal in Folder Path"?  Do you mean to make that path be shown in the Navigator?

-Kirk

boltoch:
Hi Kirk

Yes, something similar to that. Apologies if the function already exists and I've missed it.

Attached screenshot (Windows) - I was using a Mac for my original post, hence the 'Reveal', rather than 'Show'.

Group of images displayed under Browse, in this case from keywords. The Right click menu brings up an additional menu option to Show the image in the Folder Path by highlighting its folder - just an easy way of locating the image without going into Explorer or Finder.

Edit Or as you say it could show in Navigator, but someone may want to stay in the Organizer section - perhaps a Right click option on the Folder Path directories to 'Show in Navigator', which will move focus out of the Organizer section.

- Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version