Author Topic: Closed: Filter selection box UI weirdness  (Read 2436 times)

Offline Hayo Baan

• Uber Member
  • Professional Photographer & Software Developer
    • View Profile
    • Hayo Baan - Photography
Closed: Filter selection box UI weirdness
« on: April 26, 2019, 01:03:53 AM »
There's something really weird with the UI in case the filter list does not fully fit.

First of all there are two scrollbars vertical and horizontal. The vertical one moves when I scroll in the list, but the horizontal one does not. Moreover I can not get all to show when I move fully to the right. When I use the scroll bar I get more to see, but still not everything. Attached are a number of screenshots that illustrate this (filter box made smaller to exaggerate the issue).

First screenshot: inner box scrolled to right as far as possible (not everything shown)
Second screenshot: inner box scrolled to left as far as possible (correct)
Third screenshot: horizontal scrollbar moved to far right, inner box far left
Fourth screenshot: horizontal scrollbar moved to far right, inner box far right (still not everything shown at far right!)
Fifth screenshot: enlarged box (vertically), now you clearly see two scrollbars, but the vertical scrollbar now has gone (but there are more items than shown).
Sixth screenshot: enlarged box, bottom scrollbar to left, now the vertical scrollbar is there again as well as one on the right…

So first of all, it's weird there are two independent scrolls possible, second of all, it's still impossible to view everything.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 03:30:07 AM by Hayo Baan »
Hayo Baan - Photography
Web: www.hayobaan.nl

Offline Hayo Baan

• Uber Member
  • Professional Photographer & Software Developer
    • View Profile
    • Hayo Baan - Photography
Re: Closed: Filter selection box UI weirdness
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 03:32:57 AM »
Build 3215 sufficiently solves this UI weirdness for me. Yes, there can still be two vertical scrollbars, but their use is clear (the left one is just for the sub categories, the right one is for the full filter/browser).
Hayo Baan - Photography
Web: www.hayobaan.nl