Author Topic: PM+ Organizer not showing Color Class Numbers  (Read 3285 times)

Offline Warren B

• View Profile
PM+ Organizer not showing Color Class Numbers
« on: April 26, 2019, 06:40:00 PM »
Launch PM+ build 3029 and open a Contact Sheet with a few images displaying color class. Select Organizer > filter > Color Class. Notice that in my attached photo that there are no numbers in Superior, Superior alt or Typical alt at all.

Warren

Win 10, i7-8086K, 16GB RAM

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM+ Organizer not showing Color Class Numbers
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 06:49:16 PM »
Warren,

Launch PM+ build 3029 and open a Contact Sheet with a few images displaying color class. Select Organizer > filter > Color Class. Notice that in my attached photo that there are no numbers in Superior, Superior alt or Typical alt at all.

It looks like the images in that contact sheet have not been added to your current catalog.  Notice the black circles to the right of the the filenames?  They would be green if Catalog was tracking them.

-Kirk

Offline Warren B

• View Profile
Re: PM+ Organizer not showing Color Class Numbers
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 09:04:19 PM »
Warren,

It looks like the images in that contact sheet have not been added to your current catalog.  Notice the black circles to the right of the the filenames?  They would be green if Catalog was tracking them.

-Kirk

Hah, well thanks, Kirk, I missed that in the readme or somewhere along the line. It works fine now.

Warren