Author Topic: Thanks to the Photo Mechanic Team  (Read 2589 times)

Offline icurate

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Thanks to the Photo Mechanic Team
« on: May 01, 2019, 03:07:52 PM »
I recently made the decision to move my team to Photo mechanic from Adobe Bridge, which we have been using since it was first released. We are wrapping up our biggest event of the year and I just want to share that I have heard nothing but praise for our new tool. Photo Mechanic exceeded our expectations as far as the increase in efficiency with ingesting and making selections from each session's photos. My boss checked in with us a few hours ago and was very happy to hear the results of Photo Mechanic's trial by fire.

I am also very happy to be using software that has such a responsive and passionate team behind it. You don't always give us the answers we want, but it is obvious that a lot of thought goes into the features and overall user experience. I will be making some feature requests over time but I am very, very happy that it works so well for us now.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Thanks to the Photo Mechanic Team
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 03:15:39 PM »
I recently made the decision to move my team to Photo mechanic from Adobe Bridge, which we have been using since it was first released. We are wrapping up our biggest event of the year and I just want to share that I have heard nothing but praise for our new tool. Photo Mechanic exceeded our expectations as far as the increase in efficiency with ingesting and making selections from each session's photos. My boss checked in with us a few hours ago and was very happy to hear the results of Photo Mechanic's trial by fire.

I am also very happy to be using software that has such a responsive and passionate team behind it. You don't always give us the answers we want, but it is obvious that a lot of thought goes into the features and overall user experience. I will be making some feature requests over time but I am very, very happy that it works so well for us now.

I'm very pleased to hear that.  Thank you.

-Kirk