Author Topic: Color Class Filters  (Read 2710 times)

Offline David Roth

• View Profile
Color Class Filters
« on: April 28, 2019, 07:53:19 AM »
For some reason my original post has been deleted, so I'm opening a new one. I had noted that the default color class grouping could not be set when the "apply" check box was not checked. This appears to have been corrected, but contact sheets still do not open to my default setting which has the "apply" checkbox unchecked. If I select "Restore defaults" from the right click menu, the correct defaults are applied including the unchecked "apply" checkbox.

DR

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Color Class Filters
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 07:59:26 AM »
David,

For some reason my original post has been deleted, so I'm opening a new one. I had noted that the default color class grouping could not be set when the "apply" check box was not checked. This appears to have been corrected, but contact sheets still do not open to my default setting which has the "apply" checkbox unchecked. If I select "Restore defaults" from the right click menu, the correct defaults are applied including the unchecked "apply" checkbox.

That's odd.  I only ever delete duplicates or posts that go against our guidelines, and yours certainly doesn't go against our guidelines.

What OS are you running?

-Kirk

Offline David Roth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 09:04:27 AM »
Windows 10.

Also, I see that if I am viewing two contact sheets side-by-side, the color class group filter disappears and I can only set a single color class via the menu command.

DR

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 11:14:32 AM »
David,

Windows 10.

Also, I see that if I am viewing two contact sheets side-by-side, the color class group filter disappears and I can only set a single color class via the menu command.

Could you post a screenshot, please?

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline David Roth

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 03:55:43 PM »
I realized I can see more of the icons when I expand the PM window. As you can see in the attached, even at the full width of my wide-screen monitor, only the check box of the color class selector group shows. You may need to wrap to a 2nd line.

Looking back at PM5, this was not an issue because the icon bar was outside of the tab (contact sheet) window and referred only to the active tab - along with the star and color selectors being on a separate line at the bottom of the main window.

DR