Author Topic: PM6 - activated Magnifier falls back to the arrow when switching to a new folder  (Read 2398 times)

Offline Micha

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Trying PM6 since some days ...  and performance has become better than before, great compliment, thank you for this!

But it is a very strange behaviour, that  in PM6 I always have to "reactivate" the magnifierer-function (by clicking on the Loupe-icon) when selecting a new folder, because PM6 seems to forget this when selecting a different folder?! This was not in PM5 ... and for me this is not good, could this be changed like it was in PM5, please.

This in on Windows 10.

Nice greetings
Micha

Offline Soizic

• View Profile
I have not this problem with Mojave
Soizic (France)
MacBook Pro M1,Ventura, PM+ à jour, deepl translator

Offline Micha

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Hello camera bits, any idea, any reply (after more the ten days), my trial time will run out in some days. Seems for me, that it is to early to switch from PM5 to PM6. Suprises me, that there are so many issues with PM6.

Nice greetings
Micha

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Micha,

Hello camera bits, any idea, any reply (after more the ten days), my trial time will run out in some days. Seems for me, that it is to early to switch from PM5 to PM6. Suprises me, that there are so many issues with PM6.

It will be fixed once higher priority issues are fixed.

-Kirk

Offline Micha

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Micha,

It will be fixed once higher priority issues are fixed.

-Kirk

Good to know, thank you Kirk, I am aware that this is not a major issue. But for me it will be clear to work with PM5 for the next time, even if PM6 is quite faster.

Nice greetings
Micha