Author Topic: Plugins  (Read 3482 times)

Offline RobertE

• View Profile
Plugins
« on: May 02, 2019, 11:36:01 PM »
Before PM6 Plus gets too established please add plugin architecture to the roadmap.

Mark's request for a List view promoted me to post this. Plugins would allow third party developers to extend PM6 Plus. It's worked wonders for Adobe. :)

Offline OldRadioGuy

• Retired broadcast journalist/educator
    • View Profile
Re: Plugins
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 06:03:18 PM »
Before PM6 Plus gets too established please add plugin architecture to the roadmap.

Mark's request for a List view promoted me to post this. Plugins would allow third party developers to extend PM6 Plus. It's worked wonders for Adobe. :)

If you're referring to the third-party plugins for Lightroom, I'm not so sure that's a good idea. I found the quality of the plugins to be inconsistent -- some OK, some not so good. Their use seemed like a convoluted process to me.
-------------
Olympus E-M1 Mark III, Olympus PEN-F

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Plugins
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 07:11:25 PM »
Robert,

It's not likely that we will add a plugin architecture that would allow enough hooks to provide a completely different view of the Contact Sheet.

-Kirk