Author Topic: Facial Recognition  (Read 318 times)

Offline slimenta

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Facial Recognition
« on: July 21, 2019, 07:36:21 AM »
In a broad sense, players with numbers front and back obviate the need for facial recognition.  Last night, one of the soccer teams was arsenal which only has numbers on the back of their jerseys.  Big problem for someone who doesn't well know their players.  The other setting is on the sidelines where celebrities who are at times unrecognizable hang out.  I have seen the threads on Lightroom.  But, my flow is PM to ACR so I am looking for facial recognition that works directly with PM.  Solutions???

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Facial Recognition
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 05:34:15 PM »
In a broad sense, players with numbers front and back obviate the need for facial recognition.  Last night, one of the soccer teams was arsenal which only has numbers on the back of their jerseys.  Big problem for someone who doesn't well know their players.  The other setting is on the sidelines where celebrities who are at times unrecognizable hang out.  I have seen the threads on Lightroom.  But, my flow is PM to ACR so I am looking for facial recognition that works directly with PM.  Solutions???

We do not have plans to implement facial recognition at this time.  I do not have a solution for you.

-Kirk