Author Topic: Catalog having their own register  (Read 2900 times)

Offline macz

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Catalog having their own register
« on: May 13, 2019, 04:58:13 AM »
Hi
I am glad you are doing something into the right direction (catalogs) - but for the moment I cannot really handle this.
I see Favorites, a Navigator and Catalog tasks but I cannot simply select a catalog as I can select favorites, folders or files.
Why not add a new (registry) window for each catalog where I can browse, order and select with my images in the catalog.
This would be a lot more intuitive IMHO.

Thanks, Markus

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Catalog having their own register
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 06:24:14 AM »
Markus,

I am glad you are doing something into the right direction (catalogs) - but for the moment I cannot really handle this.
I see Favorites, a Navigator and Catalog tasks but I cannot simply select a catalog as I can select favorites, folders or files.
Why not add a new (registry) window for each catalog where I can browse, order and select with my images in the catalog.
This would be a lot more intuitive IMHO.

Could you please take a screenshot of your screen showing what you see?  There is an entire Catalog interface that allows Browsing, Filtering, Searching, and organizing your images via Collections that must be missing from your Photo Mechanic Plus window.  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your JPEG format screenshot.

Thanks,

-Kirk