Author Topic: Contact Sheet mode- Thumbnail and File Name issue  (Read 4280 times)

Offline nharnik

• View Profile
Contact Sheet mode- Thumbnail and File Name issue
« on: April 07, 2007, 10:48:42 AM »
Hi,

Version 4.5, XP,
In Contact Sheet mode I find that the whole “assembly” of color rating / star rating / file name is placed very low beneath the thumbnail.
It is almost half-way between the thumbnail on top and the thumbnail on the bottom, which is confusing-
I constantly have to stop and figure which image corresponds to which file name..
Also, the rounded borderline frame of the thumbnail is not visible if I select middle gray color for my background color.
Therefore,
My question is if it would be possible in the next dot release to bolster the thumbnail border, and/or place the file name closer to the thumbnail?
Many thanks,
Nati

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Contact Sheet mode- Thumbnail and File Name issue
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 11:05:21 AM »
Nati,

Version 4.5, XP,
In Contact Sheet mode I find that the whole “assembly” of color rating / star rating / file name is placed very low beneath the thumbnail.
It is almost half-way between the thumbnail on top and the thumbnail on the bottom, which is confusing-
I constantly have to stop and figure which image corresponds to which file name..

The filenames are as close as they can be and still leave room for square or portrait images.

Quote from: nharnik
Also, the rounded borderline frame of the thumbnail is not visible if I select middle gray color for my background color.
Therefore,
My question is if it would be possible in the next dot release to bolster the thumbnail border, and/or place the file name closer to the thumbnail?

The Label background color is also used as the thumbnail outline color.  Adjust yours to personal preference.

-Kirk