Author Topic: Zenfolio Gallery Uploader View Question  (Read 2667 times)

Offline calfoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Zenfolio Gallery Uploader View Question
« on: April 12, 2019, 09:35:23 PM »
From the Wayback Machine...

Re: PM5 File Uploader (Zenfolio Gallery View Options?)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 07:57:19 PM »

Quote from: calfoto on February 22, 2016, 04:54:57 PM
Having just upgraded from PM5 R16960 to R17146 I noticed a change in the File Uploader dialogue box when connecting to Zenfolio.

Prior to R16960 and returning in R17146 when connected to Zenfolio, the “Gallery:” option when clicked shows a PopUp list of my existing Galleries to upload to - As it's always been...

In version R16960 when connected it showed a Hierarchical paneled view which I quickly found to be much easier to navigate – at least for me and with my (100+) Zenfolio galleries.

Was this Hierarchical view a one time thing, limited to R16960 or could it perhaps be a preferences option in future releases?

Kirk's reply
It was unintentionally released.  It was removed.  The updated template will be a PM6 feature.

Flash Forward to Today & PM6
Suffice it to say I was a bit dissappointed to see that the Hierarchical view in the Zenfolio Uploader had not resurfaced in PM6, or at least the most recent version build 2818.

Will the updated template become the promised PM6 "Feature" any time soon, if ever? It really was a great timesaver for navigating the Zenfolio gallery structure for uploading, especially when you have and ever growing number of galleries to scroll through.

Offline Jerry H

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Zenfolio Gallery Uploader View Question
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 02:11:51 PM »
The Zenfolio uploader now has a hierarchical view. You can download the new build of Photo Mechanic 6 here: http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=12390.0

Regards,

-Jerry