Author Topic: How to update two separare PM licenses  (Read 3460 times)

Offline Bob Krist

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
How to update two separare PM licenses
« on: April 07, 2007, 05:10:28 PM »
Kirk: I run two desktops and two laptops and I have two licensed versions of PM right now, one for each desktop/laptop combo. I want to buy two updates for PM4.5, but I'm not sure which machine(s) are running off which license number. Is there a way to check so I can update the same laptop with the same desktop with the new licenses? thanks, Bob Krist

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: How to update two separare PM licenses
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 05:36:19 PM »
Bob,

Kirk: I run two desktops and two laptops and I have two licensed versions of PM right now, one for each desktop/laptop combo. I want to buy two updates for PM4.5, but I'm not sure which machine(s) are running off which license number. Is there a way to check so I can update the same laptop with the same desktop with the new licenses?

PM itself never shows your password.  When you call to order, explain what you want to do and they'll be able to help you out.

-Kirk

Offline Bob Krist

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: How to update two separare PM licenses
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 08:07:31 PM »
Thanks Kirk, I'll call and upgrade that way. cheers, Bob K.

Bob,

Kirk: I run two desktops and two laptops and I have two licensed versions of PM right now, one for each desktop/laptop combo. I want to buy two updates for PM4.5, but I'm not sure which machine(s) are running off which license number. Is there a way to check so I can update the same laptop with the same desktop with the new licenses?

PM itself never shows your password.  When you call to order, explain what you want to do and they'll be able to help you out.

-Kirk