Photo Mechanic > Support

Navigator pane missing

(1/3) > >>

msturk:
I used to be able to see the little dimple on the left side edge of my contact sheet to bring back my Navigator/Favorrites panel when I somehow made it disappear. Well it's disappeared again and I can't find the dimple to bring it back. I'm on a MacBook Pro, using Mojave and PM6 with latest update.

Kirk Baker:
Mike,

--- Quote from: msturk on May 18, 2019, 08:34:49 AM ---I used to be able to see the little dimple on the left side edge of my contact sheet to bring back my Navigator/Favorrites panel when I somehow made it disappear. Well it's disappeared again and I can't find the dimple to bring it back. I'm on a MacBook Pro, using Mojave and PM6 with latest update.

--- End quote ---

Just click and drag the vertical bar on the left edge of the contact sheet window (it is just inside the border of the window), dimple or not, you can drag it to the right to see the Favorites and Navigator again.

-Kirk

msturk:
Thanks Kirk, I think I was expecting something to happen the instant I started dragging but it doesn't happen right away if that makes any sense. All good now.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: msturk on May 18, 2019, 01:22:11 PM ---Thanks Kirk, I think I was expecting something to happen the instant I started dragging but it doesn't happen right away if that makes any sense. All good now.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it resists expansion for a little bit then snaps open.

-Kirk

SAMouzon:
I'm clicking and dragging as instructed below but nothing happens, even dragging 70% or so of the way across the screen. PM 6.0, build 5029. Not even sure how it disappeared.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version