Author Topic: What is the toggle to see the images as they are ingested?  (Read 1594 times)

Offline FotografodelParque

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
I have inadvertently toggle off the pane that shows images are they are being ingested into my file system. Grateful for someone cluing me in, so I can see the ingest of images as the process is being completed.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: What is the toggle to see the images as they are ingested?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 06:54:19 PM »
I have inadvertently toggle off the pane that shows images are they are being ingested into my file system. Grateful for someone cluing me in, so I can see the ingest of images as the process is being completed.

http://wiki.camerabits.com/en/index.php?title=User_Manual_Flat_View#Ingesting_Images

Open Contact Sheet during Ingest: Select whether to open a new Contact Sheet for the folder into which the files are being ingested or whether to open an new Contact Sheet after all the files are ingested. Opening the Contact Sheet during ingest works well because since Photo Mechanic is so quick at making thumbnails, by the time the Ingest is complete, all the files will be ready for viewing. You can also perform editing operations such as Tagging, Previewing etc. on any thumb that has appeared so you can get on with editing while files are still being Ingested.