Author Topic: Possible to keep a running count of images I've one-starred?  (Read 3479 times)

Offline goldmantis

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Hi there, I am not sure if this is possible already and I just can't figure out how to turn the feature on, but here's my suggestion for a feature!

I use PM to one-star images that I want to select for delivery to my clients. I would love to be able to keep a running count at a glance as to how many images I've one-starred, so I can keep it approximately a certain number.

This is something I'd love to see on the screen where I'm previewing an image and choosing to hit '1 -star' and for it tell me how many, out of the total count, have been one-starred at that point in time. Or it could be on the grid view screen, so exiting out of the preview and see there how many have been selected as I go. The key is to be able to see how many have been one-starred as I go along, not to have to exit out of it and turn off the zero-star images. Thanks!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Possible to keep a running count of images I've one-starred?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 10:06:25 AM »
Hi there, I am not sure if this is possible already and I just can't figure out how to turn the feature on, but here's my suggestion for a feature!

I use PM to one-star images that I want to select for delivery to my clients. I would love to be able to keep a running count at a glance as to how many images I've one-starred, so I can keep it approximately a certain number.

This is something I'd love to see on the screen where I'm previewing an image and choosing to hit '1 -star' and for it tell me how many, out of the total count, have been one-starred at that point in time. Or it could be on the grid view screen, so exiting out of the preview and see there how many have been selected as I go. The key is to be able to see how many have been one-starred as I go along, not to have to exit out of it and turn off the zero-star images. Thanks!

You could set the Star rating filter to only show one star images and then glance down at the bottom of the contact sheet window for the count of images that remain.

Then when you want to go back to seeing everything, enable the rest of the stars in the filter.

-Kirk

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Possible to keep a running count of images I've one-starred?
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 09:41:18 AM »
Or in the contact sheet window, Command+Option+1 will highlight all 1-starred items, with the count of how many are selected at the bottom.