Author Topic: Right click search result image>Open folder in new tab  (Read 2794 times)

Offline Joel Goodman

• View Profile
Right click search result image>Open folder in new tab
« on: June 02, 2019, 07:26:36 PM »
It'd be useful to be able to right click a thumbnail in returned search results and be offered a context-related option to open the file's origin folder in a new tab.

Plus (not just a PM6+ thing but a general functionality usefulness) it would be great if the navigator tree expanded with the applicable folder highlighted, when you switched to that (or indeed any) tab. This would be useful with multiple open tabs on the go and speed up scrolling through the navigator tree.

That way, when I find an image, I can easily navigate to and explore other images taken around the selected image to find other similar images that may not have metadata applied.

Another context useful right click option would be "Load images taken within x minutes" which loaded a contact sheet with all images in the database taken within the specified time range +/- adjacent to the selected image.

Offline Bob M

• View Profile
    • The McElroys of Point Alexander
Re: Right click search result image>Open folder in new tab
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 03:05:16 AM »
It'd be useful to be able to right click a thumbnail in returned search results and be offered a context-related option to open the file's origin folder in a new tab.

Absolutely agree on this one.  I was going to suggest this as well.