Photo Mechanic > Support

the "i" button problem

(1/2) > >>

aparat:
Hello,

It seems that the "i" button (in the left-lower corner of a thumbnail in a contact sheet) does not work on my Windows XP version of PM. When I click it, I get the "unsupported operation performed" message. On Mac OSX, I get the IPCT form, just as expected. It is a very useful feature. It would be great to get it on my Windows workstation, too. I am running PM version 4.4.3 (evaluation version still).

Thanks very much!

aparat

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: aparat on May 11, 2006, 05:35:29 PM ---It seems that the "i" button (in the left-lower corner of a thumbnail in a contact sheet) does not work on my Windows XP version of PM. When I click it, I get the "unsupported operation performed" message. On Mac OSX, I get the IPCT form, just as expected. It is a very useful feature. It would be great to get it on my Windows workstation, too. I am running PM version 4.4.3 (evaluation version still).
--- End quote ---

That's odd.  If this were happening to all of our users then we would have heard about it sooner.  What kind of images are  you viewing?

-Kirk

aparat:

--- Quote from: Kirk Baker on May 11, 2006, 05:49:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: aparat on May 11, 2006, 05:35:29 PM ---It seems that the "i" button (in the left-lower corner of a thumbnail in a contact sheet) does not work on my Windows XP version of PM. When I click it, I get the "unsupported operation performed" message. On Mac OSX, I get the IPCT form, just as expected. It is a very useful feature. It would be great to get it on my Windows workstation, too. I am running PM version 4.4.3 (evaluation version still).
--- End quote ---

That's odd.  If this were happening to all of our users then we would have heard about it sooner.  What kind of images are  you viewing?

-Kirk

--- End quote ---
Kirk,
Thanks for replying. It happens with JPEG, PSD, TIFF, and NEF. I haven't tried other formats.

aparat

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: aparat on May 11, 2006, 07:17:27 PM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Thanks for replying. It happens with JPEG, PSD, TIFF, and NEF. I haven't tried other formats.
--- End quote ---

Can you open the IPTC Stationery Pad dialog?  (Ctrl-I)  The two dialogs share a common code base.

-Kirk

aparat:

--- Quote from: Kirk Baker on May 11, 2006, 07:33:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: aparat on May 11, 2006, 07:17:27 PM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---

Can you open the IPTC Stationery Pad dialog?  (Ctrl-I)  The two dialogs share a common code base.

-Kirk

--- End quote ---

Ctrl-I works perfectly. Just clicking the "I" icon does not.

aparat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version