Author Topic: Preview stuck in Full view - Restore panels not working  (Read 3836 times)

Offline gregoire

• View Profile
    • www.emilegregoire.com
Preview stuck in Full view - Restore panels not working
« on: April 09, 2007, 10:06:08 AM »
Hi Kirk,

Title says it all. Working with PM 4.5 on Mac OS 10.4.9, I can't get Restore panels (R) to work whatever I try, so I'm stuck with Full view ( am just glad a while ago I asked for and got Image info in the Preview screens so I can at least access some of the info  ;D )

Is there somewhere where I can delete all preferences so PM starts 'as new'? Might solve the problem. Uninstalling & reinstalling doesn't help one single bit as all preferences remain somewhere on the system - already tried that.

Please advise what to do & thanks for 4.5!

Emile

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Preview stuck in Full view - Restore panels not working
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 11:23:06 AM »
Emile,

Title says it all. Working with PM 4.5 on Mac OS 10.4.9, I can't get Restore panels (R) to work whatever I try, so I'm stuck with Full view ( am just glad a while ago I asked for and got Image info in the Preview screens so I can at least access some of the info  ;D )

Is there somewhere where I can delete all preferences so PM starts 'as new'? Might solve the problem. Uninstalling & reinstalling doesn't help one single bit as all preferences remain somewhere on the system - already tried that.

Please advise what to do & thanks for 4.5!

Along the bottom and right edges are the splitter bars that you can use to drag the thumbnails and controls back into view.  You should actually be able to double-click them to pop back out, but failing that, just drag them up and over.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline gregoire

• View Profile
    • www.emilegregoire.com
Re: Preview stuck in Full view - Restore panels not working
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 12:36:19 PM »
Kirk,

As usual: thanks. Double-clicking it did the trick.

Regards,
Emile

PS Come to think of it, there's another thing I just thought I might mention. When I use the Slideshow feature, my mouse cursor remains visible. Only fades with the transition to the next image. Nothing to worry about but just slightly annoying. Might want to fix it in 4.5.19 or something ;)