Author Topic: uploader to photo shelter  (Read 2013 times)

Offline mngolfer

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
uploader to photo shelter
« on: July 01, 2019, 03:41:50 PM »
I'm using Photo Mechanic Version 5.0, build 19749 (20d085a) on an Intell Imac running 10.11.6; the uploader to photo shelter tool is not including the cropped image (when cropping is selected), nor is the edited/saved caption data included in the transfer... dragging the file from my desktop did the trick. Any suggestions? 
Thanks

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: uploader to photo shelter
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 04:09:59 PM »
I'm using Photo Mechanic Version 5.0, build 19749 (20d085a) on an Intell Imac running 10.11.6; the uploader to photo shelter tool is not including the cropped image (when cropping is selected), nor is the edited/saved caption data included in the transfer... dragging the file from my desktop did the trick. Any suggestions? 

When you say "dragging the file from my desktop did the trick", where did you drop the dragged file?

-Kirk

Offline mngolfer

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 04:11:33 PM »
into Photo Shelter. To be clearer: the uploader did not upload the file, cropped and with the edited caption (the uploader didn't include the saved stationary).
When I dragged the file into Photo Shelter, the image was cropped and included the edited caption, etc. 

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 04:25:51 PM »
For a problem like this, I suggest contacting our support folks at:

By email: support@camerabits.com

By phone: +1 503.547.2800 option 2

Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm [PST/PDT]