Author Topic: Why is PM6 still slower than PM5???  (Read 1719 times)

Offline davidbutlerii

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Why is PM6 still slower than PM5???
« on: July 01, 2019, 09:07:10 PM »
I upgraded to 6 when it came out and it worked terribly slow... unusable.... much discussion about on this board. I updated 6 as update became available (I think 3 times so far, maybe 4) and still PM6 is unusably slow. Is the problem still being looked into and is anyone working on it?? Is there a mailing list I can join so the people at PM can send out updates as to their progress? I've returned to this board and it seams like there is no problem. Is everybody fine with PM6. Am I the only one left who can't use it? Please tell me I'm missing something.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Why is PM6 still slower than PM5???
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 09:24:08 PM »
I upgraded to 6 when it came out and it worked terribly slow... unusable.... much discussion about on this board. I updated 6 as update became available (I think 3 times so far, maybe 4) and still PM6 is unusably slow. Is the problem still being looked into and is anyone working on it?? Is there a mailing list I can join so the people at PM can send out updates as to their progress? I've returned to this board and it seams like there is no problem. Is everybody fine with PM6. Am I the only one left who can't use it? Please tell me I'm missing something.

We are still working on improvements.  Please update PM6 as it tells you that updates are available.

This forum is the best place to hear about the status of this issue.  You can get notifications via the forum on the Announcements board if you like.

If you'd like individual assistance with the speed issue on your system, I suggest contacting our support folks at:

By email: support@camerabits.com

By phone: +1 503.547.2800 option 2

Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm [PST/PDT]

Offline davidbutlerii

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Why is PM6 still slower than PM5???
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 07:04:11 PM »
Thanks Kirk!