Author Topic: When importing I see files that aren't supposed to be there! .Rb and .svg, PNG i  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Pompo

• View Profile
    • Alfonso Bresciani
Since today when I import raw files from a folder, I see in the the thumbs 100s and hundreds of .Rb and .svg, PNG icon files, but in my folder there are only Raws, JPGS and XMP.... nothing else, It happens with PM 5.0 and 6.0, build 3331 (38ae33c).
It has been working fine forever, I just don't know what could have happened ?! I even rebooted the MacOS  Mojave 10.14.3

The actual raw and jpgs files are at the bottom but on top are all of these files that seems tp be part of PM User Interface...How do I get rid of them, ( hide them)?!?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Since today when I import raw files from a folder, I see in the the thumbs 100s and hundreds of .Rb and .svg, PNG icon files, but in my folder there are only Raws, JPGS and XMP.... nothing else, It happens with PM 5.0 and 6.0, build 3331 (38ae33c).
It has been working fine forever, I just don't know what could have happened ?! I even rebooted the MacOS  Mojave 10.14.3

The actual raw and jpgs files are at the bottom but on top are all of these files that seems tp be part of PM User Interface...How do I get rid of them, ( hide them)?!?

On the View menu, uncheck "Unknown files as proxies" and all of those items will disappear.

-Kirk

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
You had mounted the Photo Mechanic installer from the .DMG file, which appears as a mounted disk, similar to an SD card. You had that disk selected when you ingested, and therefore it ingested all files into your ingest destination.