Author Topic: Everything bigger  (Read 2519 times)

Offline Josh Hawkins

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Everything bigger
« on: July 18, 2019, 05:25:26 PM »
I'd like the option to make almost everything bigger. My videographer coworker recently gifted me a hand me down 4k monitor. My primary concerns are all text and contact sheet previews. Unfortunately, the scaling option that Apple offers makes my machine brutally slow. Largely I've found workarounds for that, but for PM I definitely would like larger text and larger previews. Thanks for a great piece of software Kirk. You've made my life so much easier for 20 years solid now.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Everything bigger
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 05:59:15 PM »
Josh,

I'd like the option to make almost everything bigger. My videographer coworker recently gifted me a hand me down 4k monitor. My primary concerns are all text and contact sheet previews. Unfortunately, the scaling option that Apple offers makes my machine brutally slow. Largely I've found workarounds for that, but for PM I definitely would like larger text and larger previews. Thanks for a great piece of software Kirk. You've made my life so much easier for 20 years solid now.

Perhaps you could post some annotated screen shots illustrating where the problems are?

Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your JPEG format screenshot(s).

Thanks,

-Kirk