Author Topic: Single click zoom toggle opens image zoomed in  (Read 2357 times)

Offline mhobi

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Single click zoom toggle opens image zoomed in
« on: July 21, 2019, 05:21:00 AM »
Hello

I have the setting "Single clicks toggle Zoom when no tool is active" enabled. This works really well for zooming in and out in the preview window.
But when leaving the preview window with a zoomed out image by double-clicking, then the next image that I open in the contact with a double-click is zoomed in on the preview window.
I would like that the zoom setting when leaving the preview window would be kept when opening the next image in the preview window. This works when leaving the preview window with the Escape key, but not when leaving via double-click. It seems that the double-click for leaving the preview window triggers a zoom before closing the preview window.

Thanks and regards
Michael

Offline Mick O (Camera Bits)

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits
Re: Single click zoom toggle opens image zoomed in
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 11:26:37 AM »
I confirm this is happening for me too using PM6 (3331) on Mac.  For now I would recommend either closing with ESC  or skipping the mouse-click to reset the zoom to 1x.    I personally find it faster using Spacebar to open the Preview window, but YMMV.

If you double click with the image zoomed in, the Preview window will close and the next time you open an image with double click, it will open at the normal 1x.  (I.e. The existing behavior could theoretically save a mouse click if you're thinking ahead. :-)   

Mick
Mick O
Camera Bits

Offline mhobi

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 07:10:35 AM »
Hi Mick

Thanks for your reply and the suggestions. I will try them ;-)
But still hoping that this will be fixed in the future :-)

Best regards
Michael

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 07:48:43 AM »
Michael,

The issue has been written up in our bug tracking system.

-Kirk