Author Topic: Bug- Erroneous crop outline presented in Preview window  (Read 1558 times)

Offline BillB

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Bug- Erroneous crop outline presented in Preview window
« on: August 01, 2019, 04:47:19 AM »
I have PM6 displayed on one monitor with a Preview window displayed on a second. An erroneous crop is being displayed on the Preview window only. Attached are views of the thumb in the Contact Sheet, and the Preview display. Only happening on certain images.

...Bill
...Bill

Dell G5 15 Laptop, Win 10 with 16Gb, Intel UHD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 8Gb, LG HDR 4K extended display, PM6+, all caching on SSD.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Bug- Erroneous crop outline presented in Preview window
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 08:13:11 AM »
Bill,

I have PM6 displayed on one monitor with a Preview window displayed on a second. An erroneous crop is being displayed on the Preview window only. Attached are views of the thumb in the Contact Sheet, and the Preview display. Only happening on certain images.

Can you share the image itself with me?

-Kirk

Offline BillB

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 12:23:58 PM »
Can you share the image itself with me?

Sorry for the delay- been away from the computer.

I'd be glad to. However, the images that have been exhibiting this behavior are, today, now displaying the correct crop outline in the Preview window. Bizarre. I've not seen this anomaly before and it has disappeared as suddenly as it appeared. Given this, I'm willing to table it and see if it rears its ugly head again.

Thanks for your quick response on the issue.

...Bill
...Bill

Dell G5 15 Laptop, Win 10 with 16Gb, Intel UHD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 8Gb, LG HDR 4K extended display, PM6+, all caching on SSD.

Offline BillB

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 01:07:13 PM »
see if it rears its ugly head again

Well, it has. But I've discovered the source of the issue, I believe. It has something to do with the Zoom checkbox being checked in the Zoom panel when the Crop outline is enabled in the Crop panel. Crop outline not zooming appropriately? Need to test a little more now that I know the source.

...Bill
...Bill