Author Topic: Multiple PhotoShelter accounts  (Read 1841 times)

Offline ddennis

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Multiple PhotoShelter accounts
« on: August 09, 2019, 05:21:13 PM »
I am trying to figure out if PM supports creating snapshots for multiple accounts that use the same email on Photoshelter. I have a Photoshelter account for my business and then I shoot for a client that also uses Photoshelter. They invited me to contribute to their PS account and that is where I'm not sure if it messes things up. When I select the snap shot for my business I can navigate to may galleries. When I select the snap shot for their account I can't see any galleries but I think because I'm listed as a contributor I won't, and the status says "Ready". But the "Destination Gallery" says where ever the last place I uploaded to on my site. I select Organization and it all seems like it connects but still has the last location name I uploaded or navigated to on my site under the destination folder. Had them invite a different email to contribute and I still run into the same issue.

Have not physically tired to test it as I don't want it to do the upload and then have it start making random folders and make me look like I was creating random folders on their account.

Looking for any info on connecting multiple PS accounts with multiple snap shots.

Offline Mick O (Camera Bits)

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits
Re: Multiple PhotoShelter accounts
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 12:42:28 PM »
I think you're going to have to try it with 1-2 sample images and see what happens.   I can't quite picture what you're describing with your client's Photoshelter account and I can't account for whatever permissions they are granting your login, but the snapshots should allow you to save multiple logins as you've already discovered.   If you give it a try, let us know what happens,

Mick
Mick O
Camera Bits