Author Topic: Unable to tag or color code when in crop preview mode  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Colin_Hackley

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Unable to tag or color code when in crop preview mode
« on: August 19, 2019, 07:06:18 PM »
I've held off switching to PM 6 until recently and am now using my second build of the program (3558 for Mac). So far so good, thank you Camera Bits for the work you have done advancing your product!

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but I haven't been able to find anything on it. I notice in both of the builds I have used that when I am previewing a crop that I am unable to tag or color code a file while in that mode. I don't know if this is a bug or a design choice. If a design choice it would be great to add those functions to a future build.
Thank you,
Colin

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Unable to tag or color code when in crop preview mode
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 09:10:11 AM »
Colin,

I've held off switching to PM 6 until recently and am now using my second build of the program (3558 for Mac). So far so good, thank you Camera Bits for the work you have done advancing your product!

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but I haven't been able to find anything on it. I notice in both of the builds I have used that when I am previewing a crop that I am unable to tag or color code a file while in that mode. I don't know if this is a bug or a design choice. If a design choice it would be great to add those functions to a future build.

It is by design and won't likely be changed.

-Kirk