Author Topic: Zoom independently? (In 2-up side by side preview)  (Read 2158 times)

Offline syncrasy

• View Profile
Zoom independently? (In 2-up side by side preview)
« on: August 17, 2019, 04:29:33 PM »
In the 2-up side-by-side preview, I know I can zoom the images together using +/-, and scroll them independently by dragging with the mouse. And I know I can use keystroke "L" to lock them for scrolling together. But I can't find a way to zoom them independently (i.e., to increase or decrease magnification for one of the images). Am I missing something? Or would this be a feature request?

(By way of comparison, Media Pro's "scroll lock" allows for all four types of actions, i.e., turn lock on for dependent zoom/scroll, off for independent zoom/scroll).
-- Mark

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Zoom independently? (In 2-up side by side preview)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 08:16:09 AM »
Mark,

In the 2-up side-by-side preview, I know I can zoom the images together using +/-, and scroll them independently by dragging with the mouse. And I know I can use keystroke "L" to lock them for scrolling together. But I can't find a way to zoom them independently (i.e., to increase or decrease magnification for one of the images). Am I missing something? Or would this be a feature request?

(By way of comparison, Media Pro's "scroll lock" allows for all four types of actions, i.e., turn lock on for dependent zoom/scroll, off for independent zoom/scroll).

There is no independent zoom.

-Kirk