Author Topic: Is it possible to change the behavement of the crop tool (movement)  (Read 3916 times)

Offline LarsSmook

• View Profile
It's a bit hard to describe, but I'll give it a try. I'm wondering if it's possible te change the behavior of the crop tool. In LR it's working in the opposite direction. So moving your fingers to the left on the trackpad let the croptool turn to the right. Is it possible to make this behave equal in PM? Thanks in advantage.

cheers,
Lars

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Is it possible to change the behavement of the crop tool (movement)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 08:56:21 AM »
Lars,

It's a bit hard to describe, but I'll give it a try. I'm wondering if it's possible te change the behavior of the crop tool. In LR it's working in the opposite direction. So moving your fingers to the left on the trackpad let the croptool turn to the right. Is it possible to make this behave equal in PM? Thanks in advantage.

Are you talking about rotation (clockwise or counter-clockwise) or movement (up, down, left, right)?

-Kirk

Offline LarsSmook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 11:37:56 AM »
Rotation... in first instance, but both would be the same as LR. That's even better!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 12:23:03 PM »
Lars,

Rotation... in first instance, but both would be the same as LR. That's even better!

In LR, don't you rotate the image instead of the crop?

We're not going to be doing that.

-Kirk