Author Topic: Browse behaviour does not match new Filter behaviour  (Read 2753 times)

Offline KeithRJ

• View Profile
    • Keith & Vlasta Ross-Jones
Browse behaviour does not match new Filter behaviour
« on: September 06, 2019, 09:39:37 PM »
I am using the latest build R3663_a6e18bc8 on Windows 10 and really like the new Filter behaviour.

Just need to let you know that the Browse behaviour does not quite match the Filter behaviour:

Selecting multiple Browse options such as star ratings then un-selecting them one at a time works fine until you un-select the last one.  This should then show all images in the catalog but instead shows the images that were selected for the last selected item.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Browse behaviour does not match new Filter behaviour
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 10:29:12 PM »
I am using the latest build R3663_a6e18bc8 on Windows 10 and really like the new Filter behaviour.

Just need to let you know that the Browse behaviour does not quite match the Filter behaviour:

Selecting multiple Browse options such as star ratings then un-selecting them one at a time works fine until you un-select the last one.  This should then show all images in the catalog but instead shows the images that were selected for the last selected item.

Browse is kind of the opposite of Filtering.  The more you select, the more you see.  I think that it should show nothing when nothing is selected to browse.  As it stands, it is incorrect in its function.

-Kirk