Photo Mechanic Plus > Support

Beta 3677

(1/2) > >>

Hayo Baan:
One word: Excellent!

Love the new GUI choices you made. They make total sense.

Question/suggestion: the quick search has a number of fields selected by default, it would be nice if I could change these defaults (e.g. I have no use for searching on the file path). I reckon this is already on the list, if not, consider this a suggestion :D

P.S. Yes, to me it would make sense to switch to the search/filter/browse/collection tab to match the current contact sheet content. But this may not work for all, so perhaps implementing this as an option is best?

Kirk Baker:
Hayo,

--- Quote from: Hayo Baan on September 13, 2019, 01:51:37 AM ---One word: Excellent!

Love the new GUI choices you made. They make total sense.
--- End quote ---

Thanks!

--- Quote from: Hayo Baan on September 13, 2019, 01:51:37 AM ---Question/suggestion: the quick search has a number of fields selected by default, it would be nice if I could change these defaults (e.g. I have no use for searching on the file path). I reckon this is already on the list, if not, consider this a suggestion :D
--- End quote ---

Yes, that's planned.

--- Quote from: Hayo Baan on September 13, 2019, 01:51:37 AM ---P.S. Yes, to me it would make sense to switch to the search/filter/browse/collection tab to match the current contact sheet content. But this may not work for all, so perhaps implementing this as an option is best?

--- End quote ---

Yes, if you check out the Catalog Preferences dialog, there are checkboxes for controlling this behavior for each kind of contact sheet tab.  They're all independent from each other, so for instance if you like everything to switch except Collections tabs, you can uncheck the Collections option only and leave the rest selected.

But the switching behavior is not yet implemented.

-Kirk

Hayo Baan:
Hi Kirk,

--- Quote from: Kirk Baker on September 13, 2019, 05:20:41 AM ---Yes, if you check out the Catalog Preferences dialog, there are checkboxes for controlling this behavior for each kind of contact sheet tab.  They're all independent from each other, so for instance if you like everything to switch except Collections tabs, you can uncheck the Collections option only and leave the rest selected.

But the switching behavior is not yet implemented.

--- End quote ---

Awesome!

jose:
Thanks, Kirk!

Installing the new Beta 3677, soon to try. I love this quick-Beta versions.

saludos,
jose.

Soizic:
Thanks, build 3677 is really pleasant for SEARCH and FILTER. (Mojave)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version