Photo Mechanic > Support

Uploading to dropbox

(1/2) > >>

Harvey Levine:
Is it still not possible to upload photos from PM6 to dropbox?  I tried and it put the files I uploaded in Home not in files where I had a folder and sub folder I wanted to put the pictures in? If not possible, do you see this in the near future?

Kirk Baker:
Harvey,

--- Quote from: Harvey Levine on October 15, 2019, 10:03:35 PM ---Is it still not possible to upload photos from PM6 to dropbox?  I tried and it put the files I uploaded in Home not in files where I had a folder and sub folder I wanted to put the pictures in? If not possible, do you see this in the near future?

--- End quote ---

Dropbox.com wouldn't give us full access privileges for our uploader.  We tried, but they refused.  We were able to be approved with lower capabilities which don't allow you to choose what subfolder your images will arrive.

-Kirk

TopHatter:

--- Quote from: Harvey Levine on October 15, 2019, 10:03:35 PM ---Is it still not possible to upload photos from PM6 to dropbox?  I tried and it put the files I uploaded in Home not in files where I had a folder and sub folder I wanted to put the pictures in? If not possible, do you see this in the near future?

--- End quote ---

I have the dropbox account loaded as a drive and use the Save As... option to upload onto DropBox and use can use the subfolder option with that. 

mklass:
Has anything changed with PM access to Dropbox?

I tried uploading from PM+, it open my Dropbox account in Safari then generated a code for me to paste into PM. But I could not see where in PM to paste it.

Kirk Baker:
Mick,

--- Quote from: mklass on July 07, 2020, 03:15:44 PM ---Has anything changed with PM access to Dropbox?

I tried uploading from PM+, it open my Dropbox account in Safari then generated a code for me to paste into PM. But I could not see where in PM to paste it.

--- End quote ---

Press the "Connections..." button in the Dropbox uploader, then make sure your account is chosen from the popup menu.  Then near the bottom of the Connection Settings window should be a field labeled "Verification code:" that you will paste your code into.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version